Hello any lovely blog readers of mine out there.
Is everyone enjoying the Jubilee weekend? I am. I meant to post this before now, but it's the first time I've had access properly to a computer for a few days, so now it is.
And, since I'm at a Jubilee street party tomorrow, I thought it was a good time to post about my Jubilee Giveaway.
Anyway, enough rambling on. Here is what my giveaway is..
There is :
- A Twinings Diamond Jubilee tea caddy/tin (with 20 Diamond Jubilee Tea Bags!)
- Diamond Jubilee Keyring
- Some Old Fashioned British Sweets
- A Keep Calm and Carry On Notebook
- Emma Bridgewater Union Jack Matches
- Union Jack Brooch
- A Beside The Sea Tea Towel
- A Union Jack Nail File (which you cant really see, as I didn't realise I hadn't angled it right, but it is there!)
- Handmade Lavender Jubilee/London Inspired Heart
To enter my giveaway, all you need to do is comment on this blog post and either leave an email address or be logged in via your blog so that I can message the winner.
Unfortunately, due to postage costs.. I would only be able to post to the UK. (Just incase there are any lovely people from abroad reading - sorry!)
If you know anyone that would like to be part of this giveaway, please let them know.
I'm not asking for people to follow me, but if you are here, and would like to.. then please do, the more the merrier! :)
I will pick a winner around the 11th, so you have a whole week to enter.
Hope you are all having a lovely long weekend and enjoying the festivities